Job Opportunities at Pacific Radiance
- Event Type
- Job / Internship Opportunities
- 31 July 2018 - 31 August 2018
- Pacific Radiance
- Target Audience
'O' Levels and above holders across all disciplines
- How to Register
Interested applicants may send a copy of your detailed resume to PRL_HR@pacificradiance.com indicating the position that you would like to apply for, your current/latest salary, expected salary, reason for leaving current/latest employment and date available for work commencement. Appointment will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
WHO IS IT FOR?
'O' Levels and above holders across all disciplines
The following positions with Pacific Radiance are open for applications:
1. LEGAL SECRETARY
- Assist with all investment and corporate law related work
- Liaising with Company Secretary on corporate secretarial matters and where appropriate preparing and attending to execution of relevant Board Resolutions
- Preparing legal form templates and standard form contracts and updating & maintaining Legal Precedent database
- Assist with drafting agreements, preparing legal documentation and communications
- Assist in the management of claims and litigating matters
- Provide office administrative support
- Organize meetings, legal workshops and conferences
- Manage and maintain an effective document management and filing system
- Assist with legal research in related area of work
- Provide administrative support to Contracts department
- Assist administratively with Marine and other insurance matters handled by the Legal Department
- To either have received paralegal training and/or 2 years working experience in corporate law department in a legal firm or in corporate secretarial work
- Ability to work independently under pressure
- Min. 4 'O' level passes including a good grade in English
- Able to speak fluently and writes well in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is essential
- Has good interpersonal skills
- Understanding the need for confidentiality
2. ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
- Distributing suppliers' invoices to individual personnel or department in charge for verification
- Coding of all suppliers' invoices and staff reimbursement for Accounts Executive's verification
- Processing and recording all suppliers' invoices (including intercompany invoices) as accounts payable in SAP
- Uploading supporting documents to SAP system for invoices without PO
- Provide and ensure copies of suppliers' invoices are in place to the Accounts Receivable team for back-charge to 3rd parties, charterer or owners as per instruction
- Billing of intercompany back-charges
- Preparation and handling of local and overseas payments by issuing cheques and telegraphic transfer/Giro
- Follow up with suppliers on invoices and reconciliation of suppliers statements
- Check staff reimbursement and arrange for payment on a monthly basis based on stipulated timeline
- Preparation of monthly Creditors Aging report
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Submit monthly estimated AP payments schedule to Accounts Executive at beginning of each month
- Filing and archiving of AP files
- Assist in areas when needed during month and year end
- Backup for other Accounts Payable coordinators that are on leave/absent
- Any other duties assigned by management
- Preferred 2 years working experience in an accounting function
- LCCI or Diploma in Accountancy
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills and ability to work under pressure
- Working experience with SAP will be an added advantage
- Oversee the daily operation of assigned companies of the Group and performs month end closing.
- Oversee operational issues with regards to the assigned companies.
- Report and budget on weekly cash flow.
- Update receipts and reconcile payment details
- Maintain Account Receivable and Account Payable ledger accounts.
- Maintain GL account and handle month end closing.
- Prepare GST submission
- Responsible for statutory audit, income tax filing for the assigned companies.
- Responsible for tax compliance for Malaysia and Indonesia companies.
- Oversee Malaysia and Indonesia reporting to head office and coordinate any operational issues with local team and Singapore team.
- Assist with Group cost reporting and analysis.
- Other duties assigned by Management.
- Min. Bachelor (Hons) of Accountancy
- At least 3 years of experience in similar capacity
- Good communication skills & detail-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Motivated, hardworking and a self-starter
- Having Malaysia tax experience is a plus
4. MANAGER, GROUP IT
- Ensure a well-defined, well-maintained and dynamic IT infrastructure and architecture that is relevant to the business, including knowledge management functionalities.
- Responsible for creating a work community within the group that understands information security, intellectual property and knowledge management functions that preserve the integrity of the company.
- Make sound business decisions and coordinate well across divisions on all IT investments including Proj Mgt.
- Establish strategic partnership and relationships with key IT entities, suppliers, consultants and associates.
- Seek and provide technologies that will enable the employees, customers and partners conduct business more efficiently and effectively.
- Develop and maintain an IT Disaster Recovery Plan in order to ensure business continuity.
- Encourage and support business/technology planning with business units.
- Develop, implement and educate on IT policies, procedures and IT standards including IT Security Guidelines as part of information security for the group.
- Manage and Plan for Capacity Management including archival systems of data archiving.
- Management of voice systems and related systems.
- Implement infrastructure solutions including office automation systems as part of constantly improving infrastructure efficiently and standards.
- Manage both in-house and outsourced Data centers.
- Vendor Management will respect to cost efficiency and quality of service.
- Introduce/Manage change control to manage changes to IS Infrastructure and applications.
- Introduce tools for proactive monitoring of systems such as SiteScope, Altiris.
- Implement and manage anti-virus and intrusion systems.
- Manage direct reports and other team members’ performances while constantly looking at ways to improve their performance and provide guidance while lacking.
- Manage current year IT/Admin budgets, both capital and expenses, to ensure that expenditure within the budget and plan for future budgets.
- Support for vessels and deployment for mobile devices.
- In-dept working knowledge and experience in IS Infrastructure, Vendor Management, Service Management and Project Management.
- Proficient in Project Management across various functions.
- Degree in Information Sciences or other relevant technical disciplines.
- Minimum 12 years relevant experience, with 6 years in Managerial position.
- Strong business acumen.
- Familiar with SAP ECC6.0 (Purchasing, HR, Finance, PMS)
5. TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENT
- Prepare dry-docking / repair specifications and monitor work progress
- Maintain vessel allocated budget and meet operational standard as required by Management
- Carry out internal audits, risk assessment, incident investigation and closing out report
- Monitoring ships’ performance, documentation and records
- Liaise with charterers on technical and operational matters including vessel performance, etc.
- Perform monthly review of logs processes and attend to vessel inspections
- Undertake any other Technical related assignments as and when required
- Execute planned maintenance system and ensure compliance
- Min. 3 years of experience as Technical Superintendent with CoC Class 2
- Sound technical knowledge in vessel machinery, equipment and system
- Familiar with ISM and ISPS codes
- Good knowledge of vessel classification and statutory requirements
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Independent with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willingness to travel within short notice
FIND OUT MORE
The Pacific Radiance Group of Companies is an established owner and operator of offshore vessels and a provider of subsea services, shipyard services, marine equipment as well as project logistics to the global oil and gas industry.
You can visit the website to find out more.