Operations Executive Opening at DM SEA Logistics Pte Ltd
- Event Type
- Job / Internship Opportunities
- 27 July 2019 - 27 August 2019
- DM Sea Logistics Pte Ltd
- Target Audience
Minimum qualification of N Levels, two years of work experience is preferred but fresh graduates are eligible.
- How to Register
Interested applicants may send their resumes to the following: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Minimum qualification N Levels, two years of work experience is preferred, but fresh graduates are eligible
DM Sea Logistics (Singapore) has available job opportunity for the following:
Handling administrative matters related to daily operations and business development are some duties expected of an Operations Executive. This individual also has a say in human resources functions such as recruitment, training and compensation. The job also requires some report preparation and ad hoc duties.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing client orders via emails, calls and text messages
- To coordinate the daily operations
- Handling customer complaints
- To be on standby 24/7 answering phone calls, messages on a 2 weeks rotation basis.
- Other duties assigned within Operation Department
- Preferably have some marine experience
- Good communication skills including oral and writing
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Responsible and a committed team player
- Able to start immediately
FIND OUT MORE
At DM Group Services, safety isn’t a buzzword; it is the cornerstone of everything we do.
Our investment in people is a direct consequence of our commitment to safety. Not just people who work with us, but people in our industry as a whole. It is one reason why we run IRATA certified rope access training courses. Or why we are pursuing development of advanced ROVs that will take divers out of the water.
Operational since 1974, we have won the trust of our clients – nearly 90% of our business today comes from our longstanding client relationships. We have spent and we will continue to spend years in the maritime industry, working to achieve the trust of our clients.
Call it the orientation of a family run business or a passion for the industry we are in.
Find out more on their Company website.