- Thank you for visiting www.maritimesgconnect.com (“Website”). If you are only browsing this Website, we will not capture data that allows us to identify you individually.
- If you choose to make an application or send us an email for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may, where necessary, share your data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way, unless such sharing is prohibited by legislation. We will NOT share your personal data with non-Government entities, except with your consent or where such entities have been authorized to carry out specific Government services.
- Should the data you supplied us with become out-of-date, please provide us with the latest data. We will retain your personal data only as necessary for the effective delivery of services contemplated in this Website to you.
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies.
- This Website may contain links to non-Government websites whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and encourage you to consult the privacy notices of those websites.
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any enquiries or feedback on our data protection policies and procedures;
- If you require more information on or access to the date which you have earlier provided to us.