WHAT IT IS
BW Group is looking for two management trainees to join their team.
1. Shipping Trainee
2. Finance Trainee
What you can expect from the programme
You will embark on a 2-year accelerated development programme with rotations across selected departments/teams to gain broad-based exposure and insight into BW’s business. You will undertake stretch assignments, challenging projects and spearhead new initiatives under the mentorship of assigned coaches. After each rotation, you will share your learnings and recommend improvements to business processes to your coaches.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your learning and develop a strategic and global mindset in our organisation. Upon completion of the programme, the Company will assess your suitability for permanent employment within the organisation.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised university, specialising in Maritime Studies, Maritime Economics, International Trade, Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines
- Keen interest and a strong desire to build a career in the maritime industry
- Global mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Enthusiastic, strong integrity, self-motivated and able to multi-task
- No prior working experience required
- Role will be based in Singapore for the duration of the 2-year programme. However, international mobility and willingness to travel is essential as you may take on international assignments to our overseas offices upon completion of the programme.
WHEN TO APPLY
Applications are open from now till 18 March 2020.
HOW TO APPLY
You may follow the instructions found on BW's Trainee Programme page for application details.
FIND OUT MORE
BW Group is one of the world’s leading maritime groups in the tanker, gas and offshore segments. We provide reliable energy transportation and infrastructure services across the energy value chain. We own and operate a fleet of quality vessels which are managed by competent and experienced staff. Our principal business areas are:
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Carriers
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Carriers
- Product Tankers
- Dry Cargo Vessels
- Offshore Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO) Vessels
- Floating Gas Infrastructure
Visit BW Group's website to find out more.