IMC INDUSTRIAL GROUP
WHAT IT IS
IMC Industrial Group is the shipping, logistics and industrial supply chain business of the IMC Pan Asia Alliance Group.
The IMC Industrial Group Graduate Development Programme (GDP) is a 24-month entry level training and development programme designed for talented university graduates interested in a long term career with IMC. Through the programme, Management Trainees will undergo rotational attachments across various functions to gain a comprehensive overview of IMC's businesses.
In Year 1, graduates will spend 3 months each in the following core modules:
- Financial Controllership
- Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE)
- Group Managing Director's Office
In Year 2, graduates will spend 6 months each in the following elective modules:
- Dry Bulk
- Wet Bulk
Throughout the programme, graduates will receive on-going coaching and support by coaches and mentors, regular check-in sessions with the People & Organisation (P&O) department, and peer support from their designated buddy.
On completing the programme, candidates have the option of applying to a business unit of their choice to progress their careers.
- At least a 2nd Class Honours in Maritime Studies/Maritime Economics
- A good CCA/work track record and leadership experience
- Self-motivated and driven
- Passionate about making a difference and making things happen
- Skilled in written and verbal communication – in English and at least one other Asian business language
- Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrate a positive attitude, strong resilience and ambition to work in a dynamic corporate environment that is culturally, technically and functionally diverse
- Adept at thinking broadly and deeply, being able to balance the big-picture and details to make optimal decisions
WHEN TO APPLY
Applications typically commences in the beginning of the year to the end of February.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your resume, educational transcripts, a 300-word essay explaining why you wish to join the programme and a portfolio of social or community work (if any) to email@example.com.
FIND OUT MORE
IMC Industrial - IMC Industrial Graduate Development Programme
OTHER RELATED LINKS
Bernhard Schulte Management Associate Programme
Keppel Offshore & Marine’s Management Trainee Scheme
Mediterranean Shipping Company (MSC) Talent Development Programme
Miclyn Express Offshore (MEO) Management Associate Programme (MAP)
Pacific International Lines (PIL) Management Associate Programme
PSA Corporation Limited Management Associate Programme