CMA CGM Group
WHAT IT IS
The CMA CGM Group’s Management Associate Program (MAP) is designed to nurture and develop young talents to become the future leaders in the maritime industry and within the CMA CGM Group.
What you can expect from the program
Intensive on-the-job training and leadership development opportunities to accelerate your career growth via these arrangements:
- Job rotations across different brands and business units to expose young talents to a wide spectrum of functional knowledge in shipping and logistics
- Involvement in the Group’s strategic projects which offer high-level, practical work experience
- Leadership and professional skills development opportunities
- Exposure to regional and international responsibilities
Join us if you are:
- Bold, creative and dynamic
- Adaptable, agile and passionate
- Having an entrepreneurial mindset
- Having a ‘can-do’ attitude that resonates with CMA CGM’s values
- Resilient and self-driven who can perform under pressure
- Enjoy and able to excel in a fast-pace environment
Candidates should possess the following qualities:
- Singapore Citizens or Singapore Permanent Residents
- Fresh graduates with up to 3 years of working experience in the maritime industry.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably major in Maritime, Logistics & Supply Chain, or Business Studies with excellent academic results.
- Have a strong passion for shipping and logistics
- Able to articulate maritime knowledge clearly
- Willing to relocate regionally or internationally (during and after the program)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English language proficiency is mandatory
WHEN TO APPLY
Applications are now open and the deadline for application is 28 June 2019.
HOW TO APPLY
If your profile meets the above criteria, submit the following documents to embark on this exciting journey with us via CMA CGM Career Portal
- Updated CV
- Latest Education Transcripts
- Write up on why you wish to be part of this program, in less than 200 words.
FIND OUT MORE
Led by Rodolphe Saadé, the CMA CGM Group is a world leader in shipping and logistics.
Its 509 vessels serve more than 420 ports on five continents around the world and carried nearly 21 million TEUs (twenty-foot equivalent units) in 2018.
With CEVA, a world leader in logistics services, CMA CGM handles more than 500,000 tons of airfreight and 1.9 million tons of overland freight a year.
CMA CGM is enjoying sustained growth and is constantly innovating to offer customers new maritime, overland and logistics solutions.
Present on every continent and in 160 countries through its network of 755 offices and 750 warehouses, the Group employs 110,000 people worldwide, of which 2,400 in Marseille where its head office is located.
Find out more on their Company website.